We really love to see our Facebook Group members interact and share their finished quilts. Here we highlight the best 10 Facebook group posts for the month of August.
1. A Beautiful Quilt in a Quilt Shop in Joplin Missouri
“Saw this in a quilt shop in Joplin Missouri. I love the was they added strips of fabric and paint brushes to add interest to this work of art. “ – Faith Ann Fuhs
2. Scrap Quilt by Melody Harris Eastabrooks
3. UFO Quilts Done by Arlene Marks
“Just finished these UFOs…finally getting through them ” – Arlene Marks
4. Starglow Quilt by Donna Marroquin
“I made this quilt for my son Seth ” – Donna Marroquin
5. Man Quilt by Kathy Sauer
“Quilt done now on to next one. I love the way it came out ” – Kathy Sauer
6. Queen Size Quilts by Vicki Plank
“The one on the left was my first queen size quilt. The one The right is my second queen size quilt ” – Vicki Plank
7. Canning Jar Sister Quilt Tops by Deborah Crutchfield
“The canning jar sister quilt tops are done.” – Deborah Crutchfield
8. Oh My Stars Quilt by Minnie Hol
“Oh My Stars….
Found a tutorial on line…but as always, I deviate from their instructions.
This is the first ~eighth of the quilt.
I’m making it Red and White for a quilt show next September the scrappy is a personal choice.”– Minnie Hol
9. Sampler Quilt by Faith Ann Fuhs
“Working on a sampler quilt with Moda Fabric’s KansasTroubles collection. Each square is 6.5 inches finished.” – Faith Ann Fuhs
10. Fabric Café Quilts by Brian Mitchell
“Look everyone at my two current Fabric café quilts I’m making and I hope you enjoy it and love seeing my progress in my quilts I’m making.” – Brian Mitchell
If you aren’t yet part of the I Love Quilting Forever Facebook Group, then you will need to join the community HERE before you can access any of the content listed above.