We really love to see our Facebook Group members interact and share their finished quilts. Here we highlight the Best Facebook group posts for the month of October.
1. Geese in the Cabin Quilt made by Debra Oberst
“This is a pattern Geese in the Cabin!” – Debra Oberst
2. Western Quilt made by Dorothy M. Symington
“I finished my western quilt. So much custom work in the applique. So exciting to see it complete” – Dorothy M. Symington
3. Elegant Quilt made by Marie Legault
“Simple yet elegant” – Marie Legault
4. Beautiful Quilts made by Mary Findley
“A couple of the quilts I have made” – Mary Findley
5. Maple Leaf Quilt made by Faith Ann Fuhs
“A couple of the quilts I have made” – Faith Ann Fuhs
6. Harvest Blessing Table Runner by Karen Hay
“Ready for quilting… just need to buy thread to go with it!” – Karen Hay
If you aren’t yet part of the I Love Quilting Forever Facebook Group, then you will need to join the community HERE before you can access any of the content listed above.