Guest Post Guidelines
Requirements for Articles:
- Article must be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 2,000 words.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read. Articles must be organized. Include headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece. Avoid a solid block of text!
- Articles should include some high-quality visual elements (e.g., images, infographics, videos, charts) with no copyright issues
- Write in a natural, conversational tone.
- Article should be original. We will not accept duplicate content as guest posts. If your content has appeared anywhere else on the web, we can’t publish it on our blog. If you quote other content, link to it.
- Article should not include any affiliate links
Requirements for Full Patterns, Techniques, or Tutorials:
- Projects should include the complete materials list and full instructions that are clear, thorough, and well written.
- Articles should be well-edited for organization, flow, style, and grammar.
- Full quilt patterns
- Quilt block patterns
- Original and unique quilt patterns
- Quilting tips and tricks articles
Guest Post Logistics
- Send a short, couple sentence bio. This can include a link to your social media profile and/or your website.
- We will let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
- Please feel free to promote your post through your social media platforms, newsletter, or link to it from your blog.
- You can even include a snippet of the post on your blog, with a link back to the original content on our site (this is important so that we both avoid duplicate content penalties).