Below we gathered different tutorial versions of the Log Cabin Star Quilt Pattern.
1. GO! Scrappy Star Log Cabin Quilt
Here is a free quilt pattern from AccuQuilt. GO! Scrappy Star Log Cabin Quilt is a gorgeous quilt that is so much fun to create.
To cut the fabric easier for the log cabin pattern, Eleanor Burns from Quilt in a Day and Lynn from AccuQuilt has a video tutorial on how you can get the most out of your Block on Board (BOB) with the GO! Log Cabin die.
Project Finish Size: 56 inches x 56 inches
2. Log Cabin Star Quilt Block
Bring out your scraps as this Log Cabin Star Quilt Block is a perfect weekend quilt. Have fun and be creative in choosing your favorite colors to create this beautiful quilt. Available in 4 block sizes.
Skill Level: Beginner
3. Log Cabin Double Star Quilt Block
A new feature to the classic Log Cabin pattern. This pattern necessary skills is basic cutting and sewing. The Log Cabin Double Star Quilt Block is available in 4 block sizes.
- Block Size 6 inches x 6 inches
- Block Size 8 inches x 8 inches
- Block Size 10 inches x 10 inches
- Block Size 12 inches x 12 inches