Navajo Sunrise is a bargello-style quilt that resembles the woven rug patterns by Native Americans. The arrangement of the design leads to two simple blocks, mirrored and non-mirrored versions of a single block.
If you are looking for your next Southwest Quilt Pattern then tick this on your to-do list. The Navajo Sunrise is a free printable/ downloadable pattern created by Jinny Beyer , featuring her Palette fabric collection for RJR fashion fabrics.
This strip piecing quilt project is best recommended to confident beginners and beyond.
Finished Quilt Measures:
- Mini – 24 inches x 30 inches
- Crib – 48 inches x 54 inches
- Twin – 72 inches x 87 inches
- Queen – 84 inches x 93 inches
- King – 102 inches x 103 ½ inches
Similar Quilt Pattern: Totem Quilt